This is a quick and easy and super healthy breakfast. You can mix this in minutes and then let it bake. It is great for a crowd or you can cut it up and save it for your work week breakfasts. I use the frozen veggies from Trader Joe's. They are delicious and affordable... no cutting required :) Happy me.
I have been trying to eat more vegetables for breakfast. I have not quite gotten there unless it is cooked with eggs and or bacon... but alas, no one is perfect.
What you need:
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1 32 oz bag of frozen spinach, thawed and drained1 12oz bag of frozen wild mushroom medley, thawed
Salt and pepper
What you do:
1. Cook your veggies: Heat a large saucepan on medium high heat, heat olive oil, and add the veggies. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes to concentrate the flavors and cook off most of the frozen waters...
2. Crack and mix your eggs: In a large bowl crack and mix up your eggs, season with salt and peppa.
3. Preheat and prepare: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a 9X13 baking dish, spray with nonstick or olive oil.
4. Make your Omlette: place your cooked veggies, stir over your eggs. Mix in as best you can.
5. Bake for about 30-40 minutes. Test the center is cooked and the edges pull away from the side.
6. Serve for breakfast... or cut up and place in your super cool tupperware for a Working Mommy on the Go meal...
As always, much love, many blessings, and go Mommies!